Pages

5.13.2010

Teacher Appreciation Week!

For Teacher appreciation week I made these:

I thought they'd be great for Austen's teachers because he is in Pre-K and most of the children are learning their letters in the beginning of the year. I also added a few Tastefully Simple goodies!

I got the idea from here. They weren't too difficult to make. I cut the crayons with a knife on a silicone cutting board. Then I used the hot glue gun to secure them to card stock that I printed Austen's teachers names on and then cut down to size. The frames are small shadow boxes (about 5 x 7) that I got on sale (40% off) and then used a 25% off coupon at Michaels. The teachers LOVED them!!

Jessica Percifull

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog. I will try to read your comment and get back to you as soon as possible!! Thank you for stopping by! Jess

Swidget 1.0