Pages

7.27.2010

Gathered Clutch!

I saw this tutorial and couldn't wait to make it! Thank you Noodlehead!

When we went to PA for Labor Day My hubby's cousin actually had a final project to do for her sewing class and I suggested she make it.  So we went and both bought fabric and she completed hers after we left, me on the other hand got busy with daily things and put it on the back burner. 

Well they came down for a short visit the other day and she brought hers, it was SO CUTE!!  I couldn't wait to make it!! So I was determined to make it by the end of the week.  SUCCESS!! I love it!


I attached a handle to hold it.

Here's the inside pocket I added for my cell or lip gloss or something. A girl can never have too many pockets!

On the other side I added an extra row of card slots, the tutorial just had 2.  There is also a middle divider.  I put interface on the divider, full length, after I saw Jenny's was a little flimsy.  We though that would help it stand up a little better.  It definitely did.


My handle is a little long but I actually like it that was so I don't have to fumble too much to get it on, especially since i usually have a little man on my hip and another one asking me 20 questions :)

I love it!

Jessica Percifull

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog. I will try to read your comment and get back to you as soon as possible!! Thank you for stopping by! Jess

Swidget 1.0