Pages

7.14.2010

Menu Plan Monday! Well actually Wednesday :)

So I've been thinking of doing this (Menu Plan Monday) for a few months now, and I've done it a few times on my white board in the kitchen but since I spend most of my time on the computer I figured I would try it out on my blog! 

Since it's Wednesday I think I'll just finish out the rest of the week.  We'll start small :)

Wednesday- hubby just got back so we ordered Pizza!

Thursday- Chicken, salad and garlic noodles

Friday- Spaghetti, salad and bread

Saturday- Chicken and crescent roll ring

Sunday- Leftovers!

So we'll see if I can hang!!

Jessica Percifull

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog. I will try to read your comment and get back to you as soon as possible!! Thank you for stopping by! Jess

Swidget 1.0