Pages

7.26.2010

Square Foot Gardening Update! "cucumbers"

We've gotten our first Cucumber!!  It was HUGE as you can see it was the same size as Austen's head!

 
He was very excited to pick it.  We used half in a pasta salad and the other half I chopped up to put into other salads.  It was GOOD!  We've got a few more tiny ones on their way.  We also have about 3 yellow squash and 2 zucchini's growing every day.  I wish our Tomatoes would grow but they're a little hot I think.  The compost and rain has definitely helped the plants recover from the bug spray incident!

Jessica Percifull

1 comment:

  1. Love the look on Austen's face in that pic.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog. I will try to read your comment and get back to you as soon as possible!! Thank you for stopping by! Jess

Swidget 1.0