Pages

7.22.2010

Harvesting Our Square Foot Garden!

We've gotten our first second product of our Square Foot Garden!!  A HUGE Zucchini.  Now we had a little tiny one arrive first and I was so paranoid that something would eat it that I picked it! He was only about 3 inches long.  Now this Ginormous Zucchini has not been eaten yet but after we picked him I decided to "Google" when to harvest zucchini (should have done this first).  Your not supposed to let them get too large because they aren't very tasty so we will see!  My big boy was sure excited to see it though!


Next up will be a cucumber it's about 4 inches long and I think I will pick him within the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog. I will try to read your comment and get back to you as soon as possible!! Thank you for stopping by! Jess

Swidget 1.0